If your production lines are waiting on packaging, you are losing money! With our just-in-time processes, co-located facilities and on site personnel, reusable packaging management becomes seamlessly integrated into your operations.
Our reusable packaging management services provide storage and just-in-time delivery to your facility. Since all of our containers and equipment movements are tracked using our proprietary reusable packaging management software, packRPM, you are provided with instant tracking information. Our services include:
- Co-located warehousing facilities – offers convenient access to packaging materials and reduces time lost to transporting packaging to the facility
- Container washing & repair services – all containers and totes are washed in an environmentally friendly system
- Dedicated personnel & equipment – on site program managers and packaging personnel and any needed equipment are included to supplement your operation
- Proprietary returnable packaging management software – packRPM, offers container identification, tracking, automated alerts, and analysis.
- Measurement & analysis – our team sets performance goals and metrics to ensure consistent monitoring and quality service delivery
To effectively manage reusable, returnable packaging, you have to have the correct quantity of the proper containers, at the right place, at the right time, and at minimum cost to supplier, carrier, and customer. Our returnable packaging management services ensure you have the resources you need when you need them.
Reduce Product Damage
- by ensuring that the packaging is complete and usable. If not, we replace or repair it.
- by ensuring that all interior packaging dunnage is on hand and in good condition
- by ensuring that all reusable containers are clean and free from debris, oils, or other residue from previous contents
Reduce Packaging Costs
- by helping to manage the amount of packaging required. Once you have a better idea of how much packaging you actually need, you won’t order as much.
- by holding all stakeholders in the supply chain accountable for inventory and ensuring that they return the packaging that has been sent to them.
- by holding all supply chain stakeholders accountable for the packaging they use or lose.
Reduce Manufacturing Downtime by making sure you have the right packaging on hand when you need it.