Polyurea protective coatings can significantly increase your investment’s service life at a fraction of the replacement cost. It can protect and increase the strength, durability and longevity of your reusable packaging and decrease damage to sensitive parts. In addition to all the listed benefits, packIQ’s polyurea coatings provide:
- Durable, Class A Surface Coating
- Weather Resistance
- Quick Setting – Minimal Production Downtime Coating Components
- Non-toxic (Contains Zero VOCs or Solvents)
- Coat Almost Anyting: Foam, Plastic, Wood, Metal, Cardboard, Tape, etc.
- Low Cost Prototype Option vs. (Molded or Cast Products)
What is Polyurea?
Polyurea is a high-tech, elastomeric coating that is formulated to be highly flexible yet extremely strong, making it an effective, versatile protective coating that can be sprayed onto virtually any surface configuration and to any thickness. It can be applied over a variety of different substrates (concrete, metals, plastic, foam, wood and more) in a wide range of temperature and humidity environments. It is excellent for interior and exterior applications coatings and suitable for industrial, residential, marine, automotive, military use and much more.
Another benefit of polyurea is its fast set nature. It can typically return an area to service much faster than traditional coatings, allowing the coated material to be back in use without days and weeks of down-time.
Polyurea protective coatings provide effective solutions for:
- Primary & Secondary Containment
- Abrasion Resistance
- Corrosion Protection
- Chemical, Environment or Atmospheric Resistance
- Structural Enhancement
Polyurea Coating Customers
- US Navy
- US Air Force