packIQ provides automotive shipping crates designed to protect, transport and store automotive items. The patented Clip-LokTM collapsible, reusable wooden crates can be customized with special design and dunnage to securely protect axles, engines, powertrains, roofing, side panels, interior components, and more.
Key features and benefits of the Clip-LokTM automotive shipping crates:
- Durable – Can be customized to withstand a pressure of up to 15 tons
- Customizable – Customizable with dunnage for any size or shape product to secure parts and avoid damage during transport or storage
- Reusable – Can be reused (typically over 100 transports with normal handling)
- Collapsible – Can be easily and quickly flat-packed saving valuable storage space and return shipping cost
- Ease of Use – Can be assembled by one person in less than three minutes with no nails, screws or metal banding
- Compliant – Engineered from environment-friendly plywood that is FSC or PEFC certified; ISPM-15 export compliant
Some of the world’s top automotive brands such Volvo, Scania, Daimler and Ford use Clip-LokTM wood crates to protect items during transport and to optimize their handling and logistic costs. The Clip-Lok wood crates can safely secure and protect items of different sizes from axles to interior/exterior auto components, and even motorcycles.